- Trimble DGPS Systems
- Garmin GPS Systems
- Brunton Out Door Products
- Cambium Networks
- Motorola Solutions
- Brunton Portable Power Packs
- Garmin Virb Elite Action Camera With GPS
- Garmin Fitness Products
- Trap Cameras
- Estwing Hammers
- Laser Range Finder & Hypsometer
- Survey Instruments
- Atraker Vehicle Tracking systems
- Silva Compass
- OREGON WEATHER STATION
- OREGON RAIN GAUGE
|Home||» Products||» Trimble DGPS Systems||» GeoExplorer 6000 Series GeoXT Handheld|
GeoExplorer 6000 Series GeoXT Handheld
GeoExplorer 6000 Series GeoXT HandheldA new standard for productive GNSS data collection 220 channel GNSS receiver
The Trimble® GeoExplorer® 6000 series takes GNSS productivity to a whole new level. Combining submeter accuracy GNSS, high quality photo capture, wireless Internet, and connectivity options in a single product, the GeoXT™ handheld is the ideal field device for organizations mapping critical assets and infrastructure, or for anyone needing dependable submeter accuracy GNSS data, simple operation, and repeatable results. Together with the latest field software enhancements and GNSS innovations—including Trimble Floodlight™ satellite shadow reduction technology—the GeoXT handheld is the ideal submeter field solution for any industry, including utility companies, local government organizations, and federal agencies.
Designed for work
For utility companies, municipalities, environmental management agencies, and many other organizations, timely accurate information is paramount to good decision making. The GeoXT handheld is the ideal field device for organizations mapping critical assets and infrastructure, or for anyone needing dependable submeter accuracy GNSS data, simple operation, and repeatable results.
In conjunction with a Trimble Mapping & GIS field software application or a custom application developed by a Trimble Mapping & GIS Business Partner, the GeoXT handheld is the ideal platform for:
- Utilities: Asset surveys, meter inspections, incident and outage reporting.
- Local government: High density urban asset mapping, municipal asset inventory and inspection.
- Environmental management: Weed management, wildlife monitoring, pollution mapping, environmental incident mapping, sample gathering, urban forest management.
The GeoXT handheld is an ideal solution in any industry requiring a mobile submeter accuracy mapping data collection and maintenance solution.